Courtesy of Wikipedia
- Squid are marine cephalopods of the order Teuthida, which comprises around 300 species.
- Squid have eight arms arranged in pairs and two longer tentacles.
- Thier skin is covered in chromatophores, which enable the squid to change color to suit its surroundings, making it effectively invisible.
- Squid is a food high in Selenium, Vitamin B12, and Riboflavin.
- The Kraken is a legendary tentacled monster possibly based on sightings of real giant squid.
- Squid have three hearts.